Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Wedding Card


Hello Copic Friends!
Hallo Copic-Freunde!


It's Keren here today, at the Copic Marker Europe Blog
with a new inspiration card for you.
***
Hier ist heute Keren für euch auf dem Copic Marker Europe Blog
 mit einer neuen Inspirationskarte.

I was invited to a wedding this week
so I had to make a card for the upcoming occasion.
***
Ich war in dieser Woche zu einer Hochzeit eingeladen,
daher musste ich eine Karte für diese Gelegenheit machen.

I tried to get out of the box this time
so I made a standing/ vertical card
*** 
Ich wollte mal etwas anderes machen,
daher habe ich eine Stehkarte gemacht.

I used Happy Couple Digi stamp
by Kenny K downloads 
***
Ich habe den Digi  Happy Couple
von Kenny K verwendet. 



The Copics I used:
Die verweneten Copics:
Skin/Haut:E0000/ 000/ 01/ 02
Man/Mann:W1/ 3/ 5
Woman/Frau: R24, W1/ 3, Y21/ 23 /26
Flowers/Blumen:V04, YG03, BG15, Y23, YR04



Thanks for stopping by
Hope you like my card
***
Danke für's Vorbeischauen.
Ich hoffe, meine Karte gefällt euch.

Hugs, 
Keren

4 comments:

Mariska said...

Oh this is fabulous Keren!! Love the image and the card really shows it off!!

Hugs,
Mariska

Marian said...

Super de kaart en wauwwww wat mooi ingekleurd
Groetjes

Anonymous said...

simply gorgeous!

Franz♥ said...

So lovely and funny Keren, really love it!

Hugs, Franz.