Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm a wanderer...



Hello Copic fans,
Hallo Copic-Fans,
 Today it's me, Barbara/Kreativmonster, and I want to show you a card  with one of my new stamps from Marianne Design. I really like these characters, they are not too cute, but are perfect for a lot of occasions.This one is from the Collection "Don en Daisy".
***
ich bin es wieder, Barbara/Kreativmonster, und ich möchte euch eine Karte zeigen, die ich mit einem meiner neuen Stempel con Marianne Design gemacht habe. Dieser hier ist aus der Kollektion "Don en Daisy".


My card is all green and yellow, very fresh colours that I like very much. I used only few embellishments, because of the strong colours and designs of the paper.
***
Meine Karte ist ganz in grün und gelb gehalten, sehr frische Farben, die ich sehr gerne mag. Ich habe wegen der starken Farben und der kräftigen Muster nur wenige Embellishments verwendet.

Copic Markers I used:
Verwendete Copics:
Skin/Haut:  E51, E53, E93
Hair/Haare: YR20, YR23, E21, E23
Shirt/Oberteil:Y15, Y17, Y19
Shorts, Gras: YG03, YG06
Shoes, Rucksack/Schuhe, Rucksack: E33, E35. E37
Trail/Weg: E30, E31, E33
W3

Liebe Grüße/Big Hugs
Kreativmonster/Barbara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and this is just refreshing ...simply fab, Barbara.