Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pretty in Pink

 Hello, dear Copic-Fans,
today it is me, Barbara/Kreativmonster, and it is my turn to show you my latest project.
 The designpaper is from the "Nana's Kids" collection from DCWV, I love the combination of pink and lime green, it is always so fresh! You know that I am a Copic addict, but did I ever tell you that my other addiction is ribbons? I had this pink/green one with the buttons in my stash for ages and when I saw this paper, I knew at once that it is the perfect match!

I called the card "Pretty  in PInk" though the little cutie does obviously not feel this way.
 The digital image is "Two Jill" from Mo Manning, I love her style!

 I used these Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E02
Hair: Y23, E13, E18, E35, E59
Outfit: R81, R83, R85, YG21, YG23
Shoes E18, E35, E59
Shadows: T1, T2, T3
Coloured shadow around the image: YG0000, 0

Have a nice sunny day, I am on my way out right now!
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! She looks angry though...

Sandra H said...

Oh this is really pretty x

Marian said...

Ziet er prachtig uit
Groetjes

Franz♥ said...

What a nice girl Barbara, love her little angry face! Fab card and beautiful colouring :)

Hugs, Franz.