Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Summer!


Hello everyone! Delphine here - with a card featuring myself ;)... Well not really, but this lady could be me since I am on holiday relaxing at the moment... Here is the card I made...


The image I used is Margarita, by Kraftin' Kimmie and the sentiment is from the Summer Sentiments set by CC Designs. My image is coloured with Copics of course and I added a little bit of white paint to the waves (though it does not show very well on my photo!). DPs are Fancy Pants. Here is a close up on the image and colours I used...

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, 23
Hair: E21, 25, 29, 59
Outfit: RV11, 14, 19
Glass: BG000, YG25, YR15
Sky and clouds: BG0000, BV20, C00, 0, 1
Sea: B00, 02, 05, BG09
Buoy: BV20, 23, 25, 29, C1, 3, 5

Thank you very much for your visit, happy summer! Hugs
Delphine xx

5 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw the colouring is amazing. Hugs! MOjca

Juanita said...

Beautyfull!!!
Hugs Juanita

Céline said...

ah j'adore elle est trop fun cette image, j'adore le coloriage évidemment et j'aimerai être à sa place, fait trop chaud ici ;)
bises
céline

Franz♥ said...

Unbelievable, you did it again!

Stunning work, hunny :)

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

This is so cute as can be! Great job!
Jasmina