Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Broom Ride!

 
Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today with some Halloween inspiration! I love Halloween colours and I love witches, so I just could not resist using this adorable image! 


This stamp is Broom Ride by CC Designs, from a new line of stamps called Roberto's Rascals. The Halloween sentiment is by Tiddly Inks from the Bewitching clear stamp set. The border was made with a Martha Stewart punch and I added a piece of orange washi tape to it. Very simple!

Skin: E000, 00, 02, 11, R20
Hair: Y11, 21, YR23, E17
Outfit: C1, 5, 7, 9, E09, V09, 12, 15, 17, YR02, 04, 07
Broom: E30, 31, 33, 35, 37, Y15, 26, 28
Cat: R20, C5, 7, W1, 3, 5
Ground: W0, 1, 3

That's all from me today! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

9 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw amazing colouring. hugs! Mojca

Céline said...

cute cute cute
hugs
céline

Ann Marie Governale said...

Gorgeously colored as usual.. just love the vibrancy of all your colors... it is so "you".. can look at an image and know it is yours before I read the name.. now, that is cool!! Beautiful...xxx Ann Marie

Unknown said...

So sweet!!!
Jasmina

Deborah said...

I always love your coloring! A real beauty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

M DelValle said...

Your coloring as always is AMAZING!! I had to laugh at the expression on the kitty in the back! lol So cute!

Franz♥ said...

Totally adorable d.friend!

Your CAS design is just perfect as your Amazing colouring!

Hugs, Franz.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a gorgeous creation! I love it. I must visit your Blog... X