Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas card in pink

Hello Copic fans!
Kjersti here - I have a pink Christmas card for you today,
and Tilda colored with no lines

I have used papers from Pion Design "Silent Night" - gorgeous
Christmas papers, I love to use them
 
 
At the moment I color many of my images without
lines, it gives a totally different impression and a soft look.

Colours used for the image:
Hair: E55,E53,E51,E57
Skin: E21,E00,E000,E93
Grey: E5,W3,W1,W00
Green: BG96,BG93,BG90
Pink: RV99,RV95,RV93,RV91
Shadow: W3,W1,W00
 
 
 Thank you for the visit and
Merry Cristmas to you all!
Hugs Kjersti:)

1 comment:

Christina C. said...

WOW, girl, your no-lines coloring is magnificent! Such a beautiful Christmas card...loving all the fabulous details!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.