Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

For a young Lady...


Hello, dear Copic Fans,
Today, it's me, Barbara/Kreativmonster, to share a card with you. 

A collegue asked me for a card for the "Jugendweihe" of a friend's daughter. I do not know if this occasion is something german, it is very close to confirmation, but without religious background. 
It is a very festive occasion to tell young people, that they are accepted as members of the comunity.

 So, what we need is a card for a girl of 13 years, obviously no child anymore, wearing a beautifull blue dress - not too much bling-bling.

I hope, she will see herself in this image from Saturated Canary!
 
 I tried to keep it simple, just some very small rhinestones on the Vintage Flourish from Noor!Design, a ribbon and a sentiment (Noor! Deisgn, too) that means "You are unique 365 days a year".

So you can imagine, I am very nervous to hear if she liked it!

I used these Copic Markers to colour the image:
Skin: E50, E51, E01, E02
Hair: E50, E42, E43, E44
Dress, Butterflies: B0000, B000, B12, B14, B16
Shadows: N1, N3,N4


Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

Sandra H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She is gorgeous...