Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2014

show a little faith, tutorial about stamping with your copics

I have another tutorial for you today!! Stamping with your copics.

Did you already know that you can stamp with your copics too?

Take a rubberstamp and some colours you like. Have your activatorspray ready as well. 


 Use the chiselpoint of your copic marker and apply the ink to the stamp.


Because you apply the ink in small amounts it's fun to use several different colours to get a varigated look. 
After applying the ink, spritz a little activator on your stamp ( to wet the ink again) and stamp immediately on your project as the alcohol ink dries fast. 


This is an example of how a print with copics looks. 


here another example with 2 different colours



and this is the print 
I hardly ever use an acryl block to stamp my backgrounds, because I like the grungy effect that you get when you are not using a block, no sharp edges or complete prints


Another fun way to stamp is only using the activator
spritz a little activator on your rubberstamp and stamp immediately on your project
instead of adding colour you bleach out some of the colour...which looks really cool

 another example of bleaching out the colour with the activator


And this is my finished background.  I used the copics, my airbrush and stencils (by Dutch Doobadoo)  to make a basic background.  I added some extra layers by stamping with the copics and the activator. 


I used this cute little image is by Mo Manning to finish my tag. 

Used copics are:
YG07,17,03,23
B0000,04
E000,01,013,017
BV08
V09,15,17

If you have any questions about this technique, leave me a message and I will get back to you asap

have a fabulous day


Miranda

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Thank you for the tutorial and what an amazing finish to your card its truly stunning x

Gea said...

Your finished card is awesome!

Gea said...

Your finished card is awesome!