Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

Stippling Tecnique for backgrounds

Hello everybody Copic friends!

Franz here again with a little photo tutorial about how I colour background using the Stippling tecnique.

Here I used one of the colour combo that I prefer for backgrounds: W1, W2, W3, W5, 0 (here I used some touches of B0000 too :)

I start making some dots with the darkest colour (W5) here and there around the image:



Then I use the lighter one (W3) to blend a little and to draw some more dots all around the image:


Here I blend with the lighter one again (W1) moving away from the image:


...and I continue moving away making little dots with W1:


Here I added a little touch of colour adding some B0000 all around the image again:


...and finally I blended with the blender (0) all around:


That's all!

I wrote some other tutorials about colouring this lovely Mo's image called "Amanita" for the "Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse" on FB; you can find them on my blog if you like:
To see how I coloured Amanita's skin have a look here :)
To see how I coloured Amanita's hair and dress have a look here :)
To see how I coloured Amanita's mushroom have a look here :)
Thank you so much for reading, I hope this can help!
A big hug everybody,
Franz.

3 comments:

Monydav said...

Franz sei e rimarrai sempre il mio mito coi copic, un bacione
Mony

Becky said...

Thanks for this wonderful tutorial. Have a great weekend.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x