Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Holidays

Good day to all dear Copic fansI'm Sandra and I am here today to show you my new card in Christmas theme.
It 's the first greeting card that I realize this year but it will be the first of a long series.
For this new project I chose to color the digi stamp "Gingerbread House" from The Paper Shelter.
The character of this  stamp is really very, very specialIn fact it is a very sweet Gingerbread which is decorating his little house for Christmas holidays.
The whole scene is full of details "sweet and deliciousthat make us think at Christmas , and the little house made of gingerbread and icing, it is really cute and beautiful?
To remain faithful as possible to realityfor the coloring I chose to use mainly the colors of the family EThen I go with bright colors of the family R and BG and the result is very special and with an particular effect.
To finish my card I use bazzil, Graphic 45 pattern paper, Lawn Fawn clear stamp and a star edge die (sorry but I don't remember from which company).
I hope my new project like you, but first  to greet you I want  to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have organize  the Copic Event that was held last week in Wiesbaden.
And of course greet all ladies "Instructor" present at the Meeting that made it fantastic and unforgettable.
Thanks for having me followed.
Sandra


Copic used:
Red: R20-32-35-37-39
Green: BG 10-11-15-18
Brown : E 30-31-33-35-37
Yellow: Y 21-26-28
Background: BG 0000-000-01










2 comments:

Diny Sprakel said...

What a lovely card, nice colouring. Have a great Sunday

Unknown said...

Lovely!