Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Waiting For You


Hi Everyone :)

It's Faye here, with the cutest little bear, he's called Waiting For You, from Funky Kits. Doesn't he just tug at your heart strings?!


I chose this image as I enjoy colouring fur, (remember, no smooth colouring here and lots of layers of colour) but I also like playing around with adding texture to wood. On this occasion, I have used W3 and W5 to the E's I used, to add shadow and some depth to the wood. You could also add some touches of green, if you wanted to make the wood look old and a bit grubby.

I always have a mini battle when I try to colour a balloon... maybe I've got it right at last!


Markers Used...
Fur: E50, E51, E53, E55, W3, W5
Bench; E31, E33, E35, W3, W5
Grass; YG05, YG17, YG67, G99
Balloon; R24, R27, R29, E09

Thanks so much for stopping by today... have a wonderful day.
Faye xx

3 comments:

Jaklena said...

He is so lovely! Great coloring!

Colinda said...

Ohh, this is sooo cute!! Love the circle in the background!!
Enjoy your day,
Colinda

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful is your card x