Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Orange SeaHorses

Hi everybody,
 It's me, Saskia from the Netherlands.

One of the most beautiful places on earth is probably the sea,  but the most people don't take such good care of nature. Personally I'm a true lover of the life in the sea, especailly seahorses and dolphins. Actually I think everything under the sea is beautiful.

The seahorse are a small species of vertebrate that are found in the tropical shallows and temperate waters around the world. The seahorse is also commonly found around coral reefs where there's plenty of food and places for the seahorse to hide. Seahorses can also be found in many different colours but the exact colour of the seahorse is down to the particular species of seahorse and the area in which it lives.

So today I have an orange seahorse for you all. 


The background is made with Dylusions paints, stencils and stamps from Studio Light.
The little bubbles I drew with a multiliner.


The colours I used are:
YR000-01-02-04-12-14-16-18 and 21

I hope you enjoyed my page and I'll see you next month.
Have a creative day.
 

1 comment:

Lia vdB said...

Dag Saskia, deze is wel heeeeeeeeeel gaaf. Supermooi!

Hartelijke groeten,
Lia