Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Saori Kido as Athena, from Saint Seiya, by Suki Manga Art

Dear Copic friends, today I will show you a fan art of Saori Kido, Athena,
 one of the main characters of the series Saint Seiya, created by Masami Kurumada.

Saori is the reincarnation of the goddess Athena. She is the goddess of wisdom, defensive war, strategy, justice and hope.

Saint Seiya is one of my favourite anime/manga since I was a child.

This is my interpretation of Athena made with Copic markers.

 I hope you like it.

^____^




These are the colours that I used to create this illustration :


                                             Skin: E000 - E00 - E21 - RV10 - R000
                                             Hair: C5 - C7 - V15 - V12 - V09
                                             Eyes: YG06 - B05 - BG49
                                             Background: B000 - B12 - BG01 - B32 - B45
                                             Clothes: R000 - C1 - C3
                                             Flowers: RV10 - R000 - RV04 - R32 - G14 - G17 - Y11 - BG09
                                             Scepter, tiara and necklace: Y08 - C3 - C5 - W3 - Y38


I used purple and white ink for little details too.


Please do not hesitate to contact me for any question.


 (^_^)/

See you soon!


Suki Manga Art


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Really pretty as always your so talented and creative in all that you do x

Diny Sprakel said...

Beautiful

Jasmine said...

WOW!

Helga said...

Wow !!! Stunning !

Unknown said...

Do you mind if I transform this wonderful piece of art work into a cross stitch chart please? I wish to have this hanging on my wall next to my house name. The house is called Minerva which is the Roman equivalent of Athena :)
I hope you give me your consent as it is magnificent!