Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Snowman Present

 

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here :)


Today, I would like to share a card I made for a recent class I taught. We were discussing snow. It can be really easy to reach for the same Copics when we want to colour something. For example, my go to colour blend for snow is C0, C1 and C3. That's the three markers I reach for, without really thinking about it. Until I thought about it! In our class we played with other combinations for snow, but ironically, the sample I am sharing today is with my old time favourite.

I coloured the image with these colours to match a design paper, but when I came to make the card, it was just too fussy for the image, so I went for a very clean and simple card.

Anyway, I promise the next time I colour snow, I won't automatically reach for my favourite. Maybe I'll get a new favourite. You'll have to keep an eye on me, won't you?!


Copics Used...
Snow; C0, C1, C3
Carrot; Y38, YR14
Sky; BG10, BG11, BG23
Trees; YG03, YG63, YG67
Broom; E31, E33, E99
Light Aqua; BG10, BG11, BG23
Turquoise; BG11, BG23, BG57

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day.
 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty image your card is amazing l love all that you have done to create this x

Donna said...

lovely job on your snowman card and your coloring, can you possibly tell us where the stamp image is from?
Hugs
Donna

Diny Sprakel said...

so sweet, Faye